Friday, January 8, 2021

Colors to choose ..Water color, pencil, pastles

Hi friends,
I know I have been absent for a very long time .. was busy updating lots of things and adding new things to my profile. Yes guys, I will surely update and share all that I was busy with..

I have been busy looking for different brands, trying out almost all the lovely colors available around and now i will share my views and comments. hope it will help you to choose and decide on what color you wish to buy for yourself.

*kindly note that I am not paid by anyone to give my views and these are my own personal views after using them for a while, depending on the durability and worth, as most of these are quite expensive and no way meant for kids or someone just wanting to try out in drawing.
* let me also tell you that there are lot of other factors that effect the color's output, like the quality and weight of the paper, exposure to sunlight etc are few of the important once to keep in mind.

Derwent water color pencils

These come in a set of 12, 24, 36, 72 colors
I got my colors from Amazon.in the price starts from 1200 a set to 4500/- depending on which set you buy. 


This is the color chart for the full range of 72 color box. 








No comments: